It's hard to remember how to punctuate titles correctly, but after you listen to this grammar video a few times, you'll never italicize a song title again! Hip hop-themed and catchy, the song is a great addition to your punctuation unit.
10 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Show at the beginning of your grammar lesson to get learners excited about language arts
- Have learners list one example of each work, punctuating each one correctly according to the song
- Opens with an advertisement that you can skip
- Video goes a little fast, but its short length makes it easy to watch over again
- Helpful for all reading levels and grade levels
- Video is straightforward in its explanation