This Token of Gratitude lesson plan also includes:
What would the world be like if everyone expressed gratitude? Pupils explore the concept by watching a motivating time-lapse video. Scholars express appreciation by handing out tokens of gratitude, and then write about their experiences.
- Have individuals write an acrostic poem about gratitude
- Includes a five-minute video
- Print enough tokens so each individual has several to distribute
- High-quality video with stunning graphics and an inspirational message
- Includes information about the science of gratitude to share with students
- Lesson can be difficult to follow at times due to formatting errors and large blocks of text