This Toothbrush Measuring printables & template also includes:
- Graphics & Images
- Join to access all included materials
Ever wonder how many marshmallows long your toothbrush is? Well, you're in luck! This hands-on measurement activity requires young mathematicians to determine the length of their toothbrush using Unifix® cubes, buttons, Cheerios, bear counters, raisins, and yes, marshmallows. This fun activity would make a great addition to a primary grade math unit on measurement.
- Create six stations around the classroom, one for each object, and allow students to rotate around to measure their toothbrushes
- Following the activity, discuss the class' experiences with using the different objects to make measurements
- Activity requires that either students bring in their own toothbrushes or that the teacher provides the class with toothbrushes
- A picture of each measurement unit is included to support students with completing the activity