Young writers personalize their journals by making their own. Whether they make covers for existing journals or make their own books, the activity encourages kids to express themselves in words and images.
41 Views 24 Downloads
- These would be great for gifts, too
- Be sure to discuss the tactile sensations kids encounter during the art project and what any of the materials feel like
- The 26th in a series of 32 art resources specifically designed for special education classes but appropriate for all learners
- Requires moderate fine motor skills
- The resource includes directions, examples, and a materials list
- Directions are minimal