Do your young writers need a little help varying their sentence structure? Have them work on common errors, sentence fluency, and writing patterns with a series of language arts activities. The resource includes reading passages as well as opportunities for writing revision.
- Bring lessons into a unit on revising writing, sentence structure, or grammar review
- An excellent review tool or assessment
- Have kids correct their own work or their peers' work based on the techniques shown
- The lesson includes only a sentence or two for certain concepts, such as fragments or run-ons
- Easy to understand
- Covers several concepts that are helpful for developing writing skills