This Trajectory - Angle Launched Projectiles interactive also includes:
Horizontal and vertical speeds change as projectiles move through space. As part of a series on vectors and projectiles, scholars create vector diagrams to compare these speeds at various locations. They they determine the values for each component of velocity as it relates to specific time in seconds.
- Tell students if they should select the -9.8 or the -10 value for gravitational acceleration
- Interactive adapts to screen sizes from smartphones to desk tops
- Relies on prior knowledge of vector diagrams, trajectories, and velocity
- Links to many related resources for online and in-class extensions
- Includes a Help Me! section walking through how to solve each problem