Is there a difference between trash and garbage? Well, there used to be, according to the narrator of the video. Scholars learn about the origins of the words and what the dictionary has to say about the matter.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils record what they think each term refers to before viewing the video
- Add the resource to a recycling lesson plan
- Pause the video to allow viewers to examine the recipe for garbage from the 15th century
- Content is interesting and easy to relate to
- The garbage recipe is sure to leave an impression on learners