This Travel Scrapbook/Blog activity & project also includes:
Your young historians will design an ongoing travel scrapbook or blog as they learn about the major locations that have impacted the development of democracy in the world, including ancient Rome, Greece, England, and France.
1 Collection 164 Views 130 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have a sample scrapbook page that learners can use as a model for their own work
- While the resource mentions that note-taking handouts should accompany the scrapbook/blog, you may want to design more specific requirements for the location descriptions (e.g. basic details and significance to development of democracy)
- Two engaging and creative project ideas in one resource
- Includes a well-organized list of requirements and rubric
- Can download and edit document