Simple yet convenient: this resource is a real treasure! Robert Louis Stevenson's adventure novel, Treasure Island, engages readers of all ages with its tales of treasure maps, buried gold, and pirates. With a sleek eBook, learners can access the entire text of the novel in digital form.
- Allow partners or small groups to read the text aloud to one another
- Provide graphic organizers to help pupils organize details about plot and characters
- Pre-teach some vocabulary (e.g. buccaneer)
- Requires a digital reading device or computer access for each individual
- The digital text is very clear and easy-to-read with adequate margins and spacing
- Chapters are titled for easy reference
- There is no table of contents