This Treaty Negotiations lesson plan also includes:
Let's make a deal! Drawing on work in previous unit lessons, young scholars negotiate favorable trade treaties with other nations during the early Modern Empire Era. Their work relies on previously completed activities, as well as included worksheets.
- Have class members negotiate trade deals between nations
- Structure a debriefing conversation after the activity to analyze the dynamics in play
- Last in a seven-part series, "The Diplomacy Challenge"
- Activity offers a formative assessment for a unit of study
- Resource is collaborative and engaging