A video on the Great War places students on the front line, in trench warfare. Through a short video clip, they analyze life in the trenches as the struggle for daily survival becomes the norm.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Create questions for class to answer during viewing of the video
- Place photos of WWI soldiers in trenches around the room for reference and discussion
- Video clip lasts 10 minutes; place in lesson accordingly
- The second lesson of a 32-part series on
- Audio and visual learners benefit from the Youtube clip
- Video can be used as a preview or review of trench warfare at teacher discretion