This Triangle Angle Sum video also includes:
Don't believe everything that you hear — make them prove it! The video shows two methods to prove the Triangle Angle Sum Theorem. The following two videos apply the theorem to finding missing angle measures.
12 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the introduction in the video as a class activity; ask pupils to draw a triangle, cut out the angles, and predict the sum of the three angles
- Post the video for future reference or those needing additional instruction
- Assumes knowledge of the angle relationships when a transversal cuts parallel lines
- Provides both a physical and a conceptual model to prove the Triangle Sum Theorem
- Uses incorrect notation when referring to the measures of angles