This Triangular Frameworks assessment also includes:
What did the triangle say to the circle? You're pointless! Class members will get the point when they investigate relationships between side lengths of a triangle using the Triangle Inequality Theorem. Pupils then create an algebraic expression for the number of possible triangles given a condition on the longest side.
- Provide manipulatives, such as spaghetti sticks, for struggling learners
- Be sure learners understand that you expect algebraic generalizations
- Learners should already have an understanding of the Triangle Inequality Theorem from 7.G.2
- Easily understood context helps cement understanding
- Inconsistent punctuation and formatting
- Vague directions may lead to many questions or confusion