This Trigonometric Ratios: Sine video also includes:
What happens when you don't have enough information to use the Pythagorean Theorem? Time for some trig! The second lesson in a series of four introduces the definition of sine, teaches how to find the sine ratio of a right triangle, and then shows how to use the definition of sine to find a missing side length.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the videos as homework; use class time to complete practice problems
- Use the videos to introduce the first trigonometric ratio
- The video requires Internet access to view
- Offers clear explanations and shows all steps
- Does not use exploration to discover the sine ratio; it is simply given to pupils