This Tuck Everlasting: Titles for Chapters activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
High schoolers synthesize the information they've learned from each chapter of Natalie Babbitt's Tuck Everlasting with a creative summarizing activity. With a graphic organizer for all of the book's chapters, readers title the chapter based on what they have read.
- Have readers fill in their chapter titles as they read, and encourage them to take another look once they finish the book to see if they would change any of the titles
- Work as a class to group the titles into segments of the book, such as the beginning, middle, and end, or different acts
- Consider guiding learners through the process of naming each chapter a little more thoroughly
- An engaging way to have readers demonstrate their understanding
- Helpful reading strategy for any novel