Rolling three strikes in bowling is known as a turkey—but in a Thanksgiving-themed bowing game, every pin is a turkey! Young learners practice hand-eye coordination, ball rolling, and weight transfer with an engaging game of Turkey Bowl.
1 Collection 7 Views 2 Downloads
- Use in a class with children who have gross motor delays, or in a mainstream class for a fun holiday game
- Does not include a turkey template or example
- Provides product suggestions for materials for the game
- Provides extension ideas, including ways to connect the lesson to social studies and nutrition
- Includes ideas for physical assessment
- Helpful for physical therapy as well as classroom use