This Turning Assets into Action in the Fight Against Hunger unit also includes:
How can one person change the world? Scholars research and analyze the topic of world hunger. Using video clips, parodies, and primary source evidence, they uncover a current campaign to end world hunger. Collaborative groups openly discuss how to get involved in using the assets they have at their disposal to join a cause and change the world.
- Brainstorm with class to assess current campaigns in your school as well as the goals behind them
- Lesson extension opportunity with activities and research on world hunger
- Keep construction paper, markers, and crayons in a central location in the classroom during the activity to ensure use by all
- Includes printable worksheets and materials for use in the classroom
- Provides differentiation of instruction with music, group work, and video clips