Create the universe on your laptop in just over five minutes! The video tutorial guides scholars step by step through the process of simulating the Millennium Run using Adobe After Effects. Watch as the narrator illustrates how density and gravity impact the simulated particles and shows the important tools used within the simulator to produce the best results.
- Create a simulation along side the class to help them locate the necessary components
- Have a simulation competition! Create a rubric for the desired results and have learners judge one another's work according the rubric
- Student laptops must have Adobe After Effects software to create the simulation
- The narrator provides very detailed instructions throughout the video
- Software is free to download—use it to simulate other concepts