What is the difference between the CIA, FBI, and the Department of Defense? Scholars investigate the different bureaucracies that exist in United States government and politics. They analyze the roles of different agencies while forming opinions on how much power each department has.
- Split the class into the different government agencies and have each group present what they do
- Extend the lesson with article on the different government bureaucracies in the US
- Be sure students have an Internet connection if assigning for independent work
- 16th lesson of a 50-part series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes animation and humor to enhance learning
- Provides information on several government agencies for further investigation and research