This Types of Economic Systems lesson plan also includes:
As an introduction to economics, government classes investigate different types of economic systems (traditional, command, market or capitalist, mixed) to determine answers to basic question about how goods are produced.
1 Collection 195 Views 212 Downloads
- Divide the class into groups, have each group research a different type of system, jigsaw the groups, and have experts share what they have learned
- The activity presumes class members have access to an economics textbook
- The 16th in a series of 19 related resources
- The six-page packet includes a brief plan, information for teachers on the various systems, worksheets, and handouts
- The exercise does not scaffold for the assessment