Here is a resource that explains how ultrasound works by using sound waves. It examines such applications as its use in the detection of kidney stones and in prenatal care. A practice problem is also included.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- Create more practice problems like the one included in the video
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public
- Video best fits as an introduction to ultrasound
- The 37th in a series of 49 videos
- Provides closed captioning and a full written script for reference
- Ideal for visual learners