The anti-bullying movement has become a focus across the country. Become an anti-bullying expert with a informative factsheet that details bullying, who is affected by it, and how to prevent it from happening at your school.
66 Views 50 Downloads
- Send a copy home for parents and guardians so they can support their child outside of school
- Share the factsheet at your next staff meeting or professional learning community (PLC)
- Review page one and applicable sections of page two with your class, and allow learners to search the given websites for additional information
- Whether you have witnessed bullying at your school or not, it is important to know what to look for so that intervention can happen if an incident occurs
- A plethora of information is provided on only two sheets of paper