This Unit 2: Chemistry Review unit also includes:
What exactly goes into the medications people take every day? Scholars learn about the chemistry of medications in the second of a four-part series on Pharmacology. Over the course of two weeks, class members complete seven experiments, watch multiple videos, and take a final test.
- Discuss addiction and treatment options
- Plan ahead as some of the videos require purchased materials
- Relies heavily on understanding chemistry and geometry
- Offers many resources including books, videos, websites, webquests, and more
- Connects chemistry, pharmacology, biotechnology, forensics, and more