This Unit 2 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 5) printable & template also includes:
Twenty-eight flashcards make up a set designed to reinforce math vocabulary. Two styles of cards showcase either a bold-faced word or a corresponding definition card equipped with an example and labels. Terms include commutative property of multiplication, estimate, order of operations, and more!
- Copy cards onto cardstock and laminate in order to use at a later time without too much wear and tear
- Allow early finishers to study flash cards when their first task is complete
- Send a set home with learners requiring additional support learning math vocabulary
- The cards are the second set of eight, designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin fifth grade math curriculum
- The cards are organized in alphabetical order
- Descriptions are written clearly and in detail