This Unit 5: Making Arrangements unit also includes:
Are future entrepreneurs prepared to set up a meeting or schedule a conference call? Lesson five of a nine-part series of career education and skills activities focuses on proper punctuation and great grammar in the business world. Scholars review examples, then work through several tasks to demonstrate their knowledge.
- Put a few examples on the board and ask the class to examine them in terms of grammar and punctuation
- Have each student make a list of people they currently make plans with, such as teachers, family members, and friends
- Plan adequate time for individuals to work through the lesson, as each task requires a fair amount of close reading and analysis
- The resource contains a good mixture of arrangement types
- Tasks assess a variety of necessary communication skills