So many questions! How do people in the business world answer them? Young communicators demonstrate their understanding of correct grammar in the sixth of nine lessons focused on developing career skills. Types of questions range from asking for more information on a topic to verifying appointment-related details.
- To reinforce good grammar choices, have learners act out the scenarios after everyone finishes the lesson
- Encourage individuals to softly speak the phrases as they work through the tasks
- Each student needs a computer with Internet access for the lesson
- The lesson is perfect for introducing English learners to proper business communication techniques
- Task structures are varied to give pupils many options for demonstrating their knowledge