This Unit Vectors and Components: Bow and Arrow interactive also includes:
Aim for a better understanding of vector components. Scholars adjust the angle of release on a bow and determine the horizontal and vertical components of the velocity vector. The pupils finish by determining how the angle affects different components.
- Determine the components by trigonometric methods
- Requires signing up for a free CK-12 account
- Because the components are calculated to the nearest hundredth and the angle to the nearest degree, there is some variation that occurs in the answers displayed
- Includes hints to help solve the problems
- Shows the correct answer when students give the wrong one