This Universal Gravitation interactive also includes:
Are you feeling weighed down by your current gravitation presentation? Assign a hands-on interactive instead! Physics scholars work through a series of progressively harder questions about mass, distance, and gravity using an online tool. The resource, part of a Circular and Satellite Motion series, contains easy access to a tutorial as well as plenty of positive reinforcement for good work.
- Study gravitation with a related interactive, then assign the resource as a post-lab assessment
- Have individuals create an explanation of the relationship between mass, distance, and gravitational force as they work
- Make sure the class is familiar with the calculations for gravitation
- The interactive contains a calculator for students to use as they work through the problems
- Real-time scoring helps monitor pupil progress