This Up And Down interactive also includes:
Many scholars confuse velocity and acceleration even after they correctly solve basic problems. Using an interactive, part of a series on vectors and projectiles, with immediate feedback focuses their attention on the up or down trajectories. Three levels of difficulty help pupils progress in a step-wise fashion.
- Works well as a review or formative assessment
- Interactive works on personal screens such as smartphones, tablets, and Chromebooks
- Relies on prior knowledge of velocity, acceleration, and vectors
- Links to related readings and worksheets
- Includes a Help Me! writing for every question detailing how to solve