The letter E is the focus of a worksheet that challenges young scholars to trace and write upper and lowercase letters independently.
1 Collection 4 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Offer colored pencils for learners to trace with and add engagement
- Have a class-set of copies readily available for early finishers to complete
- Copy the entire series to create practice packets for every class member
- The worksheet is the fifth resource in a series of 26 handwriting practice pages
- Dotted lines support beginner writers