Urbanization and how it affects wildlife is the focus of a presentation that uses statistics to make a case for concern and change.
12 Views 11 Downloads
- Have groups research the effects of urbanization on wildlife in their communities
- In addition, research Paolo Soleri's theories on archology and the Arcosanti community
- Although the statistics presented are for the Central Puget Sound area, the concepts may be applied to other areas
- The presentation includes an outline for lecture notes
- The lecture notes are insufficient for those unfamiliar with the Puget Sound area