Explore the urinary system with your class using the 38th video in a series of 47 on the human body. The narrator teaches about the anatomy, the functions of each organ, and how this system filters blood to get rid of waste and form urine.
7 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Pair classmates together and have them write a summary of the urinary system
- Turn on closed captioning for all learners to follow along
- Pause video when colored pop-up boxes appear, as they contain related interesting information
- The concept of human waste always seems to be engaging to high schoolers
- Closed captioning comes in a number of different languages, especially if auto-translate is turned on