The narrator of this video details the urinary system by looking at how bodies regulate the production of urine and how urine is stored and excreted from the body. The narrator finishes by discussing the nervous system's role in the urinary system.
- Have pairs research further how caffeine and alcohol affect the urinary system and can lead to dehydration
- Turn on closed captioning because the narrator's speed of speech is quite fast; this will help learners follow along and understand all concepts
- Pop-up colored boxes contain related interesting information; teachers may want to pause the video and read/discuss these additions
- Video contains a plethora of information and is best suited for higher level biology and/or anatomy classes
- Video 39 in a series of 47
- Closed captioning works for numerous languages when auto-translate is turned on
- The narrator's wittiness, along with high-quality images and diagrams, keeps viewers engaged