This U.S. Constitution Crossword Puzzles: Expert #1 worksheet also includes:
Who became US Chief Justice in 1801? Which delegate from New York advocated a strict constructionist interpretation of the US Constitution? What is the term given to the chief or one of several import crops regularly grown and sold in a particular area? So you think you know the U.S. Constitution? Test the class's knowledge with a expert-level crossword puzzle.
- Use as a review tool before the AP Government and Politics exam
- Provide an extra challenge for Constitution experts
- The puzzle is designed for those with an expert level of knowledge of the US Constitution
- The 45 prompts challenge even your top scholars
- Provides a link to the answer key
- Does not include a word list or answer bank