This US History and Government Examination: June 2016 assessment also includes:
A comprehension check uses multiple-choice and essay questions for a balanced examination concepts in both US History and government. The test covers a variety of topics, including British mercantilism, the Monroe Doctrine, and the Progressive Era in the United States.
- Differentiate for English learners by assigning them the documents and primary sources that include pictures
- Create a review for scholars using questions that test the same concepts as the exam
- The test takes about three hours
- The test easily flexes to meet the needs of any teacher
- Uses a variety of question formats