You don't want to risk breaking the Laws of Logarithms! The video instructor explains the steps to using laws to condense a logarithmic expression and evaluate the result. The lesson is a continuation of videos in a series of 29.
8 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use to teach application of the Laws of Logarithms after pupils are familiar with them
- Show the video as a warm-up and after viewing, ask learners to complete a series of problems utilizing the concept
- Requires Internet access in the classroom or at home to show the YouTube video
- Separates the steps to completing the problem into manageable parts
- Shows only one example and applies only one Condensing Law of Logarithms