There are properties of real numbers, properties of exponents, and yes, even properties of limits. By watching the video, viewers learn how to apply properties of limits to determine the limits of combinations of functions. The combinations include addition, multiplication, scalar multiplication, and division of functions.
- Have the class use a graphic organizer to summarize properties of limits
- Video assumes that learners already know the properties of limits
- Individuals need to be able to determine limits of functions from graphs, including one-sided limits
- Writes out all steps in evaluating the limit
- Only covers the case where functions are given graphically