Get to the root of the problem with an instructive lesson! Learners find the roots of a function using the quadratic formula. A video shows the process and includes an explanation of the substitution steps.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After showing the video, give practice problems with a variety of solution types: rational, irrational, repeated, and complex
- Post the video as a resource to learners needing extra support
- Requires an awareness of the importance of a root of a function
- There are 29 videos in this series dedicated to the review of functions
- Color aids explain substitution into the quadratic formula
- Shows only an example with integer solutions