This Using DNA to Trace Human Migration interactive also includes:
Can scientists trace all humans back to a small region in Africa? An intriguing lesson turns back time to reveal artifacts leading scientists to believe human life originated in Africa and dispersed from there.
3 Views 1 Download
- Partner with the social studies department to create an interdisciplinary lesson
- Allow individuals to work through the slideshow at their own pace
- Expects and understanding of DNA code
- Includes a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the lesson
- Provides maps and diagrams to better illustrate the concept