This Using Gustar lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Expressing that you like something in English is quite different from expressing that you like something in Spanish. Clarify gustar for your class with the information included here. Pupils can read the information on the webpage to find out how to say I like cookies, he likes the car, and they like videos. The information includes explanation on object pronouns and conjugation in relatively complex language.
- Uses colors to categorize the different parts of speech in each sentence
- Provides a list of other verbs that work like gustar paired with definitions
- While the webpage lists this as a lesson, there are no procedures listed and no activities or exercises; this could be used as inspiration for a lesson or in a flipped classroom
- Assumes prior knowledge of object pronouns and comprehension of somewhat complex grammatical descriptions