Love is in the air, and in a math table! Young learners chart the number of cards from each grade from least to greatest in three Valentine's Day word problems.
22 Views 17 Downloads
- Assign for homework the night before Valentine's Day
- Project onto the board as a warm-up assignment
- Have class members chart another form of data, such as birthdays that fall during each month, and chart them from least to greatest
- Some of the worksheet is in color, but should print in black and white without problem
- Provides an answer key
- Scaffolds the lesson from using words to using symbols