Viewers explore vascular plants with a video that shows their different tissues, their ability to grow taller and wider, and their parts. Young scientists then see these plants xylem and phloem and learn how vascular plants move water and nutrients throughout their structures.
- After showing this and the nonvascular plant video, have scholars create a Venn diagram comparing the two
- Show this video before the nonvascular video (#36 in the series)
- Video 37 in a series of 40
- Fascinating facts in the beginning of the video about the oldest and biggest plants
- Includes a table of contents so teachers can reshow specific segments