Represent motion with arrows and call them vectors! The lesson is a presentation that models the mathematics involved when determining a resultant vector. It addrssses motions that are parallel, perpendicular, and a combination of both.
26 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a guided notes document to accompany the presentation; allow pupils to perform calculations before they are shown in the presentation
- Provide a graphic organizer for individuals to record new vocabulary and mathematical ideas
- Provides document as a PowerPoint presentation; edit if needed to match your objectives
- Logical progression of difficulty; includes both basic and challenging questions
- Includes helpful diagrams and worked out solutions to aid in pupil understanding and notetaking