It is all in a matter of time. The model curriculum module uses parametric equations and vectors to solve problems dealing with particle motion along a curve. At the beginning of the lesson, the unit reviews parametric equations and vectors. Building upon that knowledge and knowledge of derivatives, pupils learn how to find the velocity and acceleration vectors of a particle moving along a curve as well as finding its position at a given time.
- Give examples for daily work to groups and have them work on them and explain to the class how they solved them
- Review what it means to take a second derivative
- Pupils should have knowledge of parametric equations and vectors
- Contains answers to homework assignments
- Uses released test questions in some assignments