This Vectors as Directed Line Segments: Directed Line Segment interactive also includes:
Direct your class' attention to directed line segments. The interactive resource allows pupils to create segments with specific endpoints. Scholars plot the initial and terminal points to determine the direction and magnitude of the directed line segment.
- Lead a discussion on how determining the magnitude relates to the Pythagorean Theorem
- The class should understand the definition of tangent
- Users must sign up for a free account to use the interactive
- The resource displays the magnitude and the direction for drawn line segments
- Shows the correct answer if users select the wrong one