I don't always make vector jokes, but when I do, IJK. Vector addition using multiple methods, scalar multiplication, vector subtraction, vector components, relative velocities, free body diagrams, and so much more Are covered in this lengthy presentation.
- Pause the presentation often to work guided practice problems and check for understanding
- Requires prior knowledge of sine, cosine, Pythagorean Theorem, and matrices
- Presentation should be spread over multiple days due to the amount of material covered
- Third in a series of 17
- Includes link to a lab simulation
- Provides a few guided practice problems