Combine your lessons on Venn diagrams, probability, and multiples with several activities. After picking seven cubes, learners note the number of cubes that are blue and mark them in a Venn diagram. The next assignments prompt them to do the same with multiples of two, multiples of five, and different shapes.
- Use the worksheets as different assignments, or as an ongoing unit about Venn diagrams and probability
- A good activity for a math center
- Have kids replicate the assignments with items other than cubes (marshmallows and candies, marbles and blocks, etc)
- Assignments become more complicated as you go on
- Last few pages would be best if divided into strips or separate pages, as the instructions might be complicated for some learners
- A good hands-on activity for math learners of all skill levels
- Comes with the Venn diagrams they need to complete the activities