Create a vegetation high rise! Scholars study the trend of vertical farming and the requirements needed for a successful crop. The lesson from the ACS Reactions series explores the advantages and disadvantages in relation to traditional farming.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom and assign the video as homework; use class time for discussion and practice
- After watching the video, ask pupils to list five characteristics of vertical farming
- Requires a basic understanding of nutrients and needs of plants
- Diagrams and animations add interest and clarity to the presentation
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson