This Vertical Line Test interactive also includes:
Connect the points to create a function. Using points given by the applet, pupils try to connect them to create a line that would pass the vertical line test. The resource keeps track of the number of sets the learner is able to identify as a function.
- Ask individuals to put into their own words what it means to Pass the Vertical Line Test
- Challenge the class to draw non-functions even if the points are a function
- Individuals should know the definition of a function
- Provides links to related resources and lessons
- Contains a worksheet to help users discover aspects of functions