A video details the history of the world holiday, Vesak—also known as Buddha Purnima or Buddha Day. Follow one prince's journey in 562 BCE in Nepal to how he achieved nirvana and became Buddha.
3 Views 1 Download
- Pose the video's question as a blog post—direct pupils to answer the question and interact with their peers through positive and constructive replies
- Gather a collection of books from the library about the holiday that learners can browse when time permits
- Vesak takes place on the first full moon in May
- Encourage class members to use headphones if they're watching the video at different times
- The video contains colorful, eye-catching graphics that heighten engagement
- A narrator speaks clearly and at a decent rate